Working in Utilitas
Utilitas aims to ensure the well-being of all its employees. For this purpose, a safe working environment and fulfilling opportunities have been created.
Good to know
Utilitas is highly regarded among current employees, as well as in the labor market in general. Employee voluntary turnover is less than 5 percent, and the average tenure with the company is 14 years.
Working culture and values
Utilitas is Estonia’s largest renewable energy producer and district heating service provider. We provide hundreds of thousands of people with environmentally friendly and reasonably priced energy in eight Estonian cities, 24/7.
We are experts
and eager to learn
- We shape the future of the energy sector
- We offer fulfilling opportunities in Estonia’s leading renewable energy company
- Our work is meaningful and constantly evolving
- We have bold ideas and interesting projects
- We offer versatile training programs
- We cooperate with universities and professional organizations
- We support the acquisition of higher education
We are cooperative
- Our supportive team consists of the best professionals in the field
- We value a working culture of cooperation and consideration
- Our work environment is modern and comfortable
- We use new technological solutions
- We organize joint events that strengthen the team spirit and facilitate cooperation
- We celebrate our wins together
We are caring
- We value environmental protection and sustainability
- We provide vital services to customers
- We ensure a high level of occupational safety
- We support the improvement of employee health
- We offer additional vacation days and support in case of important life events
- We participate in the cultural and sporting events of our cooperation partners
Complete an internship with us!
The ideal prerequisites for obtaining an internship in Utilitas include studying energy technology, chemical technology, or business, being in the second year at least, and being open to new skills, experiences, and acquaintances.
Applications for the 2024 internship program will be accepted beginning March 1st.
Utilitas internships are paid in the amount of the minimum wage.Read more
Apply for a job
We are looking for people who are specialists in their field and familiar with new technologies and equipment.
Apply for the job: